Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · February 18, 2019
2 Jobs in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (Northwest Illinois) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Location is the best of both worlds - Work/Life balance of a small town with easy weekend access to Chicago.
- Current providers all earning over $300,000, one pushing $400,000 a year on wRVU's.
- Performing arts includes theater, and symphonies, and concert venues - For adults and children.
- Post Guarantee period, no PTO - Work When YOU Want.
- Local 300-mile river offers great family entertainment- Fishing, boating, biking, and annual concerts.
- Guaranteed median salary for up to 2 years, come off this and go to wRVU's once exceed bonus point.
- Top rated school systems both public and private schools.
- Hospitalist and ER support in place.
- 5 local golf courses, top 20 United States rated Disc golf course, and famous trails systems along the river where multiple annual races are held.
- Please let me know if this position is of interest and if not, what are you looking for as I have jobs Nationwide?
- 5 Days CME with $3,000 allowance that can be carried over year to year.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision for provider and family.
- Ft fitness center, Kids Gym and they are currently finishing a new Functional Training Area as seen on American Ninja Warrior - Providers have discount memberships for all of these.
- Matt Robbins MS.
- You will have 3 exam rooms, a Medical Assistant and RN for clinic.
- Up to 100K in student loan assistance.
- Practice can be organized as either outpatient only or traditional - Doctor's preference.
- This employer is an easy drive to Chicago, Rockford and the Quad Cities, Illinois.
- Primary service center for 12 counties, 3-week wait list for New Patients.
- Diverse real estate- Acreage, suburban/gated, and rental property available.
- Diverse community built on a strong blend of industry, commercial and retail business.
- Employed by 99 bed community hospital, clinic is connected to the hospital.
- 1 hour to the Quad Cities, 1 hour to Rockford, 1 hours to Chicago suburbs and 2 hours to Downtown Chicago.
- I represent a Primary Care position located in Northwest Illinois.
- Sign on and relocation up to $50,000.
- Big Athletic community with gymnastics center, dance studio, indoor pool for both competitive and casual usage, indoor full-size track, indoor football field, 2 indoor soccer fields, 4 indoor tennis courts, indoor baseball field and batting cages, 8,000 sq.
- Current providers are averaging 4,000+ patient encounters a year.
- 4-day work week.
- Elevate Healthcare Consultants.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Champaign) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels.
- Christie Clinic's physicians and staff are known throughout the community for using a truly personal touch with patients.
- Christie Clinic has over 40 departments and 35 specialties and can take care of virtually every aspect of a family's health.
- Their practice model and patient care is the reason behind their success as one of the largest multi-specialty groups in the state of Illinois.
- The clinic continuously invests in new technology to provide its professionals with the tools they need for diagnosis and treatment.
- Adkisson Search.
- Champaign-Urbana, Illinois is culturally rich and home to the Big 10 University of Illinois.
- Christie Clinic in Champaign, IL, a physician-owned, physician-led, multi-specialty group is seeking providers who desire an autonomous environment offering leadership, team collaboration, and to be instrumental in the direction of the group.
- Christie Clinic has requested that all interested candidates contact and.
- Outpatient practice with no OB.
- High earning ability including income guarantee plus productivity and ancillary revenue streams.
- Christie Clinic is seeking additional BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join their primary care team.
- With a thriving downtown, an extensive park system, family-friendly events, and activities for all tastes, Champaign-Urbana, IL has much to offer!
- All individuals regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged.
- Christie Clinic has been serving the community since 1929 and continues to thrive.
- Loretta L. Swank.
- They believe a doctor who takes the time to listen and understand, makes all the difference in the world.
- Diverse regional population of 400,000.
- Account Manager.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Adkisson Consultants, Inc..