Locum Family Medicine Jobs in IL
Thursday · December 12, 2019
2 Jobs in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Harvey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Model: 4-5 MDs/APCs (7a-7p), 1 MD/1 APC (7p-7a).
- Locum Rate: $185/hour (paid by Smart).
- Patient Encounters: 16-20 per day, 12-15 admits per night.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Immediate privileges available with active license/DEA.
- Procedures: Not required during day, only during the night.
- EMR: Sorian.
- ICU: Open.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking seeking BC, IM candidates to provide hospitalist coverage at a facility in Illinois.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Facility Beds: 478.
- Plus paid mileage, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reason for the Locum Need: Short staffed while searching for perm.
- W/1 hr unpaid lunch.
- Patient Population Mix (% of Peds, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatrics, Medicare, Medicaid, other): Adult.
- Outpatient: 12-14 ppd/mix of new patients and re-visits.
- Procedures Required (types of procedures to be performed by locum tenens provider): Hospital offers complete care to patients suffering from illnesses that affect the lungs and respiratory system.
- Respiratory failure.
- Lung cancer.
- Licensure Requirements Active IL license required.
- Board Certified.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Practice Type: Group Multispecialty Group & Hospital.
- Using advanced technology, our providers chart a recovery and aim to help patients breathe easier.
- Medical assistants, respiratory therapists (PFT lab), patient service representatives.
- Locum Tenens work and.m.
- Boards & Certification Requirements (BE/BC, Acls, Pals, etc.
- The board-certified physicians at Carle specialize in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of pulmonary conditions.
- Sleep disorders and sleep apnea.
- Lung diseases.
- May consider Truly BE (1-2 years out of training) Pulm Candidates.
- Description of support staff: RN's.
- Number of Physicians in Department: 5.
- Facility Type: Outpatient.
- Location: Urbana.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Average Number of Cases per day (patients, inpatients, follow-ups, etc.
- Patient Volume: 12-14.
- BC Pulmonary Medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.