Locum Family Medicine Jobs in IL
Wednesday · June 7, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Or truly BE (within 5 years of residency, and scheduled for test)On their first day they will spend half the day in orientation then work with the MD the other half, and then on their own for.
- Location: Robinson, IL.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- BC required.
- Specialty Requested: Hospital Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 months.
- They will do 2-4 admission on average.
- Start Date. Dec.
- They now do not have to do procedures.
- Patient Volume: 5 to 10 pats per day.
- Schedule: 7a to 5p every day, Monday,.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Reason for Coverage Need: December ongoing.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient coverage.
- They will be mainly be working with nursing home patients.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 25 bed Critical Care hospital.
- During the day there are 2 docs and a NP sharing the rounding from 7-5, Then at 5 they take. They need to be BC (Abfm or Abim).
- Anything that is too serious, is sent out.
- They have a general surgeon that will cover all the procedures.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.
Primary Care Progress
is a non-profit organization seeking to address acute problems in the primary care sector, such as lack of leadership and the growing shortage of PC physicians. The medical job board MedWorking
first noticed the downward success rate of staffing PCPs in most parts of the country several years ago. Visit Primary Care Progress to stay informed of this concerning phenomenon.