Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Normal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nursing floor based rounding.
- Open ICU with 12 licensed ICU beds.
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a 200-bed hospital that is a DNV-Certified Primary Stroke Center, Level II Trauma Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Provide coverage for regional locations nearby the Bloomington-Normal area.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Opportunity to teach residents through our accredited Family Medicine residency program if desired.
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility.
- Swing shift and daytime hospitalist positions available.
- Excellent benefits package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Daytime schedule (7 AM - 5 PM onsite and 7 AM - 7 PM phone availability).
- Great consulting service support.
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- Excellent compensation in addition to generous sign-on bonus.
- No procedures.
- Sick days allotted from day 1.
- Hospitalists run all codes.
- Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Hospitalist team in Normal, Illinois.
- Join an established Hospitalist program with a dedicated Nocturnist team.
- Swing shift schedule (3 PM - 1 AM).
This perm job from Carle Physician Group was last open on May 30.