Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · January 26, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Normal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Carle Health is seeking an additional BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Hospitalist team in Normal, Illinois.
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- 7 on 7 off.
- No procedures.
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center is a 200-bed hospital that is a DNV-Certified Primary Stroke Center, Level II Trauma Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Nursing floor based rounding.
- Open ICU with 12 licensed ICU beds.
- Hospitalists run all codes.
- Daytime schedule (7 AM - 5 PM onsite and 7 AM - 7 PM phone availability).
- Opportunity to teach residents through our accredited Family Medicine residency program if desired.
- Excellent benefits package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Modern, state-of-the-art facility.
- Great consulting service support.
- Join an established Hospitalist program with a dedicated Nocturnist team.
- Excellent compensation in addition to generous sign-on bonus.
- Sick days allotted from day 1.
- Swing shift and daytime hospitalist positions available.
- Provide coverage for regional locations nearby the Bloomington-Normal area.
- Swing shift schedule (3 PM - 1 AM).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Carle Physician Group