Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · March 27, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Illinois) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- During the day there are 2 docs and a NP sharing the rounding from 7-5, Then at 5 they take. They need to be BC (Abfm or Abim).
- They have a general surgeon that will cover all the procedures.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- Location: Robinson, IL.
- Anything that is too serious, is sent out.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 months.
- They will be mainly be working with nursing home patients.
- Start Date. Dec.
- They now do not have to do procedures.
- BC required.
- Schedule: 7a to 5p every day, Monday,.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 25 bed Critical Care hospital.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- Specialty Requested: Hospital Medicine.
- Reason for Coverage Need: December ongoing.
- They will do 2-4 admission on average.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Or truly BE (within 5 years of residency, and scheduled for test)On their first day they will spend half the day in orientation then work with the MD the other half, and then on their own for.
- Patient Volume: 5 to 10 pats per day.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: inpatient coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.