Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · June 7, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (40 minutes from Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must Complete ALL HR required items.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Must have an Active IL License.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- Position: Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Can offer 6 + shifts per month.
- Shift Change - Tuesday - Monday.
- Physician Must attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- 46 days and over will not be reimbursed.
- Will be a 6+ month position.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Needing local physician from IL/IN or surrounding states: MO, MI, WI & IA.
- Close to Chicago and IN border.
- Location: Illinois - City is 40 minutes from Chicago.
- Not willing to fly in physician.
- Must have a clean background.
- Location: Illinois - 40 minutes from Chicago area.
- We are NOT willing to state license Physician.
- Per our Bylaws.
- 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Dates Below.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Floor.
- Seeking Teaching and Non-teaching, IM Hospitalist.
- Night Shift 7p-7a - need to be open to both.
- Must have BLS.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Patient Volume: 15-18 - census is rising.
- Both day and night shifts.
- Candidate must be Internal Medicine (will not accept Family Medicine).
- No procedures required.
- All reimbursement receipts must be turned in 45 days of scheduled shift.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 3.