Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · December 1, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (40 minutes from Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close to Chicago and IN border.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Floor.
- Needing local physician from IL/IN or surrounding states: MO, MI, WI & IA.
- Seeking Teaching and Non-teaching, IM Hospitalist.
- Can offer 6 + shifts per month.
- Must have an Active IL License.
- Shift Change - Tuesday - Monday.
- Must have a clean background.
- Night Shift 7p-7a - need to be open to both.
- Not willing to fly in physician.
- Patient Volume: 15-18 - census is rising.
- Per our Bylaws.
- 46 days and over will not be reimbursed.
- Must Complete ALL HR required items.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- All reimbursement receipts must be turned in 45 days of scheduled shift.
- Position: Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Candidate must be Internal Medicine (will not accept Family Medicine).
- 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- We are NOT willing to state license Physician.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Location: Illinois - City is 40 minutes from Chicago.
- Physician Must attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Both day and night shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Will be a 6+ month position.
- No procedures required.
- Location: Illinois - 40 minutes from Chicago area.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Must have BLS.
- Dates Below.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 5.