Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · July 30, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Chicago (40 minutes)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clean & Active Illinois State License.
- 12 hour shift (schedule will TBD).
- Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- DEA and CSR.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to work to obtain emergency privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- Facility Type: Closed 31 Bed ICU.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- 214 Beds.
- Length Of Assignment: Specific Dates listed.
- Daily Patient Volume: ranges 10-20 per shift.
- Central line and Airway Management.
- Special Certifications or Requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Teaching Residents.
- June 28 - July 4.
- Additional support from major specialties & sub specialties within hospital.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Practice EMR: TBD.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Patient Volume: varies - 10-20 per 12 hour shift.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Must be Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Position: Locums - Pulmonary/Critical Care - Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Location: Illinois (40 minutes from Chicago).
- Specialty Needed: Board Certified in Pulmonary / Critical Care.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.