Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Chicago (40 minutes)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- DEA and CSR.
- Position: Locums - Pulmonary/Critical Care - Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Specialty Needed: Board Certified in Pulmonary / Critical Care.
- Clean & Active Illinois State License.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Daily Patient Volume: ranges 10-20 per shift.
- Location: Illinois (40 minutes from Chicago).
- Length Of Assignment: Specific Dates listed.
- 214 Beds.
- Practice EMR: TBD.
- Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Does physician need Board Certification: Must be Board Certified in Both Pulmonary and Critical Care.
- Patient Volume: varies - 10-20 per 12 hour shift.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night.
- Central line and Airway Management.
- Special Certifications or Requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Teaching Residents.
- Facility Type: Closed 31 Bed ICU.
- Additional support from major specialties & sub specialties within hospital.
- June 28 - July 4.
- Credentialing Timeframes: **Facility is willing to work to obtain emergency privileges, so please do not submit providers with ANY malpractice, either past or pending.
- 12 hour shift (schedule will TBD).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.