Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · January 18, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Teaching and Non-teaching, IM/FM Hospitalist.
- Start early 2021, at least 6 months, ongoing coverage.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Seeking local Hospitalist from Chicagoland or surrounding states to cover Locums.
- Per Bylaws.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- 7 on/7 off, Shift Change is Tuesday - Monday.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Active Illinois License.
- Current BLS.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Both day and night shifts available / 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Length Of Assignment: Will be a 6+ month position.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: Illinois, Close to Chicago and IN boarder.
- Must be Board Certified IM/FM.
- Clean background & clean malpractice history.
- Procedures are a Plus.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 8.