Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · November 28, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Northern IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (Ebus) and metabolic testing are available.
- Allergy or Sleep optional.
- Currently seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist who prefers to practice as a sole Pulmonologist in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- BC or truly BE.
- Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management required.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist/Critical Care.
- Facility Type: Hospital and clinic.
- Practice is clinic about 70% clinic and 30% inpatient.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Location: Northern Illinois.
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab, and most surgical procedures except for cardiothoracic or neurosurgery.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.