Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Northern IL) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Northern Illinois.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (Ebus) and metabolic testing are available.
- Allergy or Sleep optional.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonologist/Critical Care.
- Currently seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist who prefers to practice as a sole Pulmonologist in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- Practice is clinic about 70% clinic and 30% inpatient.
- Facility Type: Hospital and clinic.
- BC or truly BE.
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab, and most surgical procedures except for cardiothoracic or neurosurgery.
- Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management required.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 15.