Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chicago) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Have opportunities to develop even more specialized skills than those you already have.
- You may serve in a civilian hospital or clinic close to home.
- Join us and use your expertise to help expand the boundaries of family medicine alongside professionals who share your passion.
- As a Family Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll help be providing the highest-quality health care to Soldiers, family members and other eligible beneficiaries.
- Active Army (full-time) professionals are members of a multidisciplinary team focused on providing the best health care possible.
- You'll provide comprehensive care to patients at each echelon of the health service support system.
- These benefits, tangible and intangible, are available to officers who choose to serve full-time or part-time in the Army.
- Additionally, you'll gain access to invaluable opportunities like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit packages.
- The Army Reserve will provide you with a rich learning experience that will challenge your creativity and help you develop leadership skills that will add a significant new dimension to your civilian career.
- When you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large with a focus on patient care first.
- Here, there aren't any concerns about running a practice, hiring employees, processing insurance, purchasing equipment, stocking supplies or paying malpractice insurance.
- You'll care for 85 percent of patients with problems in areas such as general medicine, gynecology, obstetrics, psychiatry, preventive medicine, pediatrics, and orthopedics in both inpatient and outpatient environments.
- You may qualify for one of many financial incentives, including an Annual Bonus, Specialty Pay, and Health Professions Loan Repayment.
- From continuing education courses and seminars to clinical research and teaching, be able to enhance your level of expertise.
- In the Army Reserve (part-time), you will be part of a team of highly qualified physicians and other health care professionals spanning the spectrum of medical and surgical specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by US Army Health Care Recruiting