Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · January 18, 2021
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chicago) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- You'll care for 85 percent of patients with problems in areas such as general medicine, gynecology, obstetrics, psychiatry, preventive medicine, pediatrics, and orthopedics in both inpatient and outpatient environments.
- You'll provide comprehensive care to patients at each echelon of the health service support system.
- Here, there aren't any concerns about running a practice, hiring employees, processing insurance, purchasing equipment, stocking supplies or paying malpractice insurance.
- As a Family Medicine Physician on the United States Army health care team, you'll help be providing the highest-quality health care to Soldiers, family members and other eligible beneficiaries.
- These benefits, tangible and intangible, are available to officers who choose to serve full-time or part-time in the Army.
- In the Army Reserve (part-time), you will be part of a team of highly qualified physicians and other health care professionals spanning the spectrum of medical and surgical specialties.
- The Army Reserve will provide you with a rich learning experience that will challenge your creativity and help you develop leadership skills that will add a significant new dimension to your civilian career.
- From continuing education courses and seminars to clinical research and teaching, be able to enhance your level of expertise.
- Join us and use your expertise to help expand the boundaries of family medicine alongside professionals who share your passion.
- You may serve in a civilian hospital or clinic close to home.
- When you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large with a focus on patient care first.
- Active Army (full-time) professionals are members of a multidisciplinary team focused on providing the best health care possible.
- Have opportunities to develop even more specialized skills than those you already have.
- You may qualify for one of many financial incentives, including an Annual Bonus, Specialty Pay, and Health Professions Loan Repayment.
- Additionally, you'll gain access to invaluable opportunities like supporting humanitarian missions, leadership training and a competitive benefit packages.
This perm job from US Army Health Care Recruiting was last open on Oct 8.