Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Active Illinois license - Required.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Along with its superb medical facilities, visitors to Chicago relish the city's 29-mile long lakefront park, fabulous shopping districts, multicultural neighborhoods and world-class arts and entertainment.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Locums Family Medicine Physician - Medical Director job opportunity in Park Forest, Illinois!
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- July 1, 2020 3 months with possibility of extension.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $83 - 95.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Schedule: Flexible to part-time coverage, Monday - Friday, (8a - 5p).
- No procedures.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Board Certified with 3 years of substantive medical administrative experience Fun Fact: Park Forest began life in 1948 as a plan to provide housing for soldiers returning from World War II.
- Situated on the banks of Lake Michigan, this Midwestern metropolis combines global high-style with a friendly, down-home soul.
- It was the first post-war planned community and its innovative design has been recognized and used as a model for towns throughout the world.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Aug 11.