Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Active Illinois License - Required.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Monday - Friday, 8 and 12 hour shifts available, flexible schedule.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- For outdoor entertainment and adventure visit the Champaign Park District, featuring over 80 parks and recreation centers.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Locums Primary Care Family Medicine Physician Job Opportunity in Urbana, Illinois.
- All ages.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $83 - 95.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Champaign-Urbana encompasses a large metropolitan area of Illinois and is home to a university and extensive medical network.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- The area houses a plethora of theatres, including the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts that hosts over 400 performances yearly.
- March 2020 - Ongoing (minimum 3 month commitment).
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- With the help of a richly diverse population, The University of Illinois, and a vibrant arts and entertainment scene.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- The city of Urbana hosts a wide variety of services, recreation, and culture!
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on May 20.