Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mattoon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Not required, open ICU w/back-up support.
- Full health and welfare package, PTO, retirement, etc.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Trauma: Level II.
- Are you ready for a better work / life balance w/a lower ADC, PTO and a Higher Income.
- Plus $10,000 Per Year in Retention Bonus Money Paid for 3-years.
- Schedule: 7a-7p, 7on/7off or alternate schedule.
- Job Number: IL1406.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, Admin, Nocturnists and MLP's on night shifts.
- 7on /7off or Alternate Scheduling Would Be Considered + Paid Time Off (14-Shifts = 1 FTE).
- 270,000 Base, $40,000 Signing Bonus and $35,475 of Additional Bonus Incentive.
- Hospital has a dedicated nocturnist.
- Foster Crown: Hospitalist Day Shift at $310,000 + Additional Bonuses in Illinois.
- Perm Compensation: $270,000 base compensation, + $40,000 signing bonus + $35,475 of additional production bonus + $10,000 per year in retention bonus, paid for 3-years.
- Located 3-hrs.
- City / State: Mattoon, IL.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Facility Profile: Only 132-beds.
- City has a Top-Rated School System.
- Illinois is an excellent state to practice hospital medicine, raise a family or just earn extra income as a PT provider.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- This specific area has a school system that was rated amongst the highest in the state of Illinois.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Breakdown: Med/Surg: 93, CCU: 9, BHS: 18, Peds: 6, Observation: 3.
- Located approximately 3-hours South of Chicago, this area offers a wide range of activities including hiking at local state parks, dining and night life, and year-round festivals.
- N, LLC.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this excellent Regional Health System.
- Hospitalist runs codes.
- Client will consider a locums to permanent transition.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Work Days Only, Practice Has Dedicated Nocturnist On Staff.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- South of Chicago.
- ADC: 15-18.
- EMR: Cerner.
- This Hospitalist (Hospital Medicine) opportunity offers you the ability to work for this Regional Health System.
- Locums to Permanent Transition Would be Considered.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist or a Locums to Permanent transition would be consider.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.