Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · March 29, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 17-22 per day, on average 15 admits per night.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days, temps available (current IL license required).
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available except neurosurgery.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM candidates to provide nocturnist locum-tenens hospitalist coverage at a facility just south of Chicago, IL.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- EMR: Meditech.
- ICU: Open - Intensivists available.
- Facility Beds: 298.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs/1 Np (8a-8p), 1 MD (8p-8a).
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Procedures: Intubations, lines, and vent management.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.