Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sleep disorders and sleep apnea.
- Average Number of Cases per day (patients, inpatients, follow-ups, etc.
- Board Certified.
- Reason for the Locum Need: Short staffed while searching for perm.
- Location: Urbana.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Medical assistants, respiratory therapists (PFT lab), patient service representatives.
- May consider Truly BE (1-2 years out of training) Pulm Candidates.
- Facility Type: Outpatient.
- Using advanced technology, our providers chart a recovery and aim to help patients breathe easier.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Number of Physicians in Department: 5.
- Patient Volume: 12-14.
- Practice Type: Group Multispecialty Group & Hospital.
- BC Pulmonary Medicine.
- Description of support staff: RN's.
- Respiratory failure.
- Patient Population Mix (% of Peds, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatrics, Medicare, Medicaid, other): Adult.
- Licensure Requirements Active IL license required.
- Outpatient: 12-14 ppd/mix of new patients and re-visits.
- W/1 hr unpaid lunch.
- Boards & Certification Requirements (BE/BC, Acls, Pals, etc.
- Lung diseases.
- Lung cancer.
- Procedures Required (types of procedures to be performed by locum tenens provider): Hospital offers complete care to patients suffering from illnesses that affect the lungs and respiratory system.
- The board-certified physicians at Carle specialize in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of pulmonary conditions.
- Locum Tenens work and.m.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 24.