Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lung diseases.
- Respiratory failure.
- Description of support staff: RN's.
- W/1 hr unpaid lunch.
- Procedures Required (types of procedures to be performed by locum tenens provider): Hospital offers complete care to patients suffering from illnesses that affect the lungs and respiratory system.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Reason for the Locum Need: Short staffed while searching for perm.
- Using advanced technology, our providers chart a recovery and aim to help patients breathe easier.
- Sleep disorders and sleep apnea.
- Practice Type: Group Multispecialty Group & Hospital.
- Licensure Requirements Active IL license required.
- Average Number of Cases per day (patients, inpatients, follow-ups, etc.
- Outpatient: 12-14 ppd/mix of new patients and re-visits.
- May consider Truly BE (1-2 years out of training) Pulm Candidates.
- Boards & Certification Requirements (BE/BC, Acls, Pals, etc.
- Patient Volume: 12-14.
- Board Certified.
- Number of Physicians in Department: 5.
- Patient Population Mix (% of Peds, Adolescent, Adult, Geriatrics, Medicare, Medicaid, other): Adult.
- Locum Tenens work and.m.
- BC Pulmonary Medicine.
- Facility Type: Outpatient.
- The board-certified physicians at Carle specialize in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of pulmonary conditions.
- Medical assistants, respiratory therapists (PFT lab), patient service representatives.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Lung cancer.
- Location: Urbana.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 24.