Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations and/or Premise Procedure.
- Requirements for physician collaboration vary from state to state, and are subject to Premise Policy and Procedure if the latter is more restrictive.
- We have an opening for a PRN, Collaborative Physician to work at our employer health center located in Mt.
- Essential Job Functions.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- We are excited to partner with DOT Foods to meet the health needs of their employees.
- Premise Health requires that our NP and PA employees have a collaborative agreement with a physician in order to complete their home assessments.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Sterling, IL!
- Prior collaborative experience preferred.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the State where providers perform assessments.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Board certification in an appropriate Primary Care specialty.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as designated by your state.
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Hands on patient care for more complex occ health/case management patient cases.
- Primary and Occupational Health Care Experience Preferred!
- If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mt Sterling, IL.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical activities to consult on patient care.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.