Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cost of living 21% lower than the national average.
- Or if you enjoy dining, theater, art galleries and museums, it's all here!
- Award-winning public schools with 1:17 student/teacher ratios, private school options, and numerous college and universities nearby.
- Primary Care Physician
100% Outpatient | 4 Day Work Week
Join a well-established, Primary Care practice seeking new physicians because of recent retirements.
- Great area for single physicians and even better place to raise a family.
- 375,000+ earning potential plus student loan repayment options.
- For more Primary Care positions.
- Relocation package offered up to $10,000.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Full benefits, 401k match, CME allowance.
- Multiple lakeside and country club communities to choose from.
- Family-oriented group of providers - enjoy family and practice balance.
- Have the opportunity to provide the highest-quality care to the resident of this vibrant community.
- Easy access to major urban areas.
- Numerous golf courses are in the immediate area s well as many parks.
- 100% outpatient, employed physician.
- To be considered for this Primary Care opportunity.
- Over 200,000 population in the area with an international airport.
- Commencement bonus up to $20,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.