Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
- "Modern" small town of 7000 people with convenient access to a major metropolitan area.
- This will be a 100% outpatient practice, joining a team of 9 other providers (3 physicians and 6 nurse practitioners).
- Competitve Salary Guarantee + Annual Value Based Incentive ($20K potential) + wRVU Productivity Bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greenville, IL.
- Home to the beautiful campus of Greenville College.
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance.
- 45 minutes east of St. Louis on Interstate 70.
- Generous Commencement Bonus.
- Paid CME + Time Off.
- Economic development is a top priority.
- Several large, stable employers in the area.
- Patient-first care.
- Pension Plan with a Cash Balance Benefit.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Matching Contributions from Hshs.
- Loan Forgiveness (negotiable).
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Hshs Medical Group is actively growing our Primary Care base in Greenville, Illinois, and we are seeking dynamic BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join our team of well-qualified, compassionate providers.
- Family-friendly, safe community.
- Blinded to Payers (Be compensated for every patient you see).
- Physician-led (Dyad leadership model).
- The demand for primary care in this community has exceeded the capacity of the current providers, so an additional physician is needed to ensure consistent access to patient care in this community.
- Relocation Assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago