Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Matching Contributions from Hshs.
- "Modern" small town of 7000 people with convenient access to a major metropolitan area.
- This will be a 100% outpatient practice, joining a team of 9 other providers (3 physicians and 6 nurse practitioners).
- Several large, stable employers in the area.
- Paid CME + Time Off.
- 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Competitve Salary Guarantee + Annual Value Based Incentive ($20K potential) + wRVU Productivity Bonus.
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greenville, IL.
- 45 minutes east of St. Louis on Interstate 70.
- Patient-first care.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Economic development is a top priority.
- Pension Plan with a Cash Balance Benefit.
- Home to the beautiful campus of Greenville College.
- Physician-led (Dyad leadership model).
- The demand for primary care in this community has exceeded the capacity of the current providers, so an additional physician is needed to ensure consistent access to patient care in this community.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Loan Forgiveness (negotiable).
- Blinded to Payers (Be compensated for every patient you see).
- Hshs Medical Group is actively growing our Primary Care base in Greenville, Illinois, and we are seeking dynamic BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join our team of well-qualified, compassionate providers.
- Generous Commencement Bonus.
- Family-friendly, safe community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.