Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitve Salary Guarantee + Annual Value Based Incentive ($20K potential) + wRVU Productivity Bonus.
- Generous Commencement Bonus.
- "Modern" small town of 7000 people with convenient access to a major metropolitan area.
- Several large, stable employers in the area.
- Loan Forgiveness (negotiable).
- 45 minutes east of St. Louis on Interstate 70.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greenville, IL.
- 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance.
- The demand for primary care in this community has exceeded the capacity of the current providers, so an additional physician is needed to ensure consistent access to patient care in this community.
- Blinded to Payers (Be compensated for every patient you see).
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Economic development is a top priority.
- Family-friendly, safe community.
- Hshs Medical Group is actively growing our Primary Care base in Greenville, Illinois, and we are seeking dynamic BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to join our team of well-qualified, compassionate providers.
- Physician-led (Dyad leadership model).
- Patient-first care.
- This will be a 100% outpatient practice, joining a team of 9 other providers (3 physicians and 6 nurse practitioners).
- Home to the beautiful campus of Greenville College.
- Paid CME + Time Off.
- Pension Plan with a Cash Balance Benefit.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Matching Contributions from Hshs.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.