Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Effingham) is a multispecialty group practice.
- With over 450 providers within its network Hshs Medical Group works in partnership with Hshs hospitals to give their providers the support they need to provide the highest level of patient care possible.
- Because Effingham serves as a regional hub for a significant population, the medical community benefits from a broad influx of people seeking services in Effingham, resulting in world-renowned specialists located in the community.
- Hshs Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine physician in Effingham, Illinois.
- Competitive salary guarantee + annual value-based incentive ($20K Potential) + wRVU productivity bonus.
- Pension plan with a cash balance benefit, 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement Savings Plans.
- Hshs Medical Group is affiliated with Hospital Sisters Health System, a multi-institutional health care system that sponsors 15 hospitals in 14 communities across Illinois and Wisconsin.
- It offers big city conveniences with small town attitudes.
- Paid CME + time off.
- Hshs Medical Group is actively growing our Primary Care base in downstate Illinois, and we are seeking a dynamic BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our team of well-qualified, compassionate providers.
- Excellent benefits including: health, vision, dental, life & disability insurance.
- Hshs St. Anthony's has been serving the healthcare needs of the Effingham community and surrounding area for nearly 130 years and continues to expand to keep pace with the needs of a growing community.
- Hshs generates more than $1 billion in revenue annually and employs more than 14,000 people.
- The Effingham Park district offers a variety of modern gyms, recreation centers and three parks, all which include tennis courts, ball diamonds, and quiet wooded trails.
- Effingham was named one of the best small towns in America for business by Site Selection magazine.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Effingham, IL.
- Hshs St. Anthony's is a fully accredited not-for-profit general acute care facility serving a population of over 205,000 with 146 licensed beds and over 800 employees.
- Please respond to this opportunity and attach.
- Effingham also features 800 acre Lake Sara, with campgrounds, resort cabins and plenty of picnic facilities that draw outdoor enthusiasts year-round.
- Looking forward to speaking with you!
- Earning potential above 90th percentile.
- The dedicated medical staff at Hshs St. Anthony's consists of 80 local physicians and the Hospital offers medical, surgical, pediatric and obstetrical services, as well as an intensive care unit.
- Relocation Assistance.
- People from across the nation have found a home in this central Illinois community.
- Locals and visitors alike enjoy beautiful Lake Sara for the abundant fishing, boating and water sport opportunities.
- Loan forgiveness (negotiable).
- The primary admitting hospital is Hshs St. Anthony's Memorial Hospital in Effingham, Illinois.
- Generous commencement bonus.
- The Effingham opportunity is an outpatient-only practice in a family-friendly community.
- Have a wonderful day!
- Effingham is located at the intersection of Interstates 57 and 70 and just a 1 hour drive from St. Louis and 1 hour from Champaign-Urbana, home to the University of Illinois.
- Outpatient services include state of the art diagnostic, surgical, imaging, laboratory, cardiac and rehab.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.