Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- We have been in practice since aff in local hospitals.
- Our guiding principal is to treat everybody the same way as I would want to be treated by my physician.
- We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, high quality medical care for the entire family through all stages of life.
- We are Primary Care Physicians who are committed to ensuring a smooth office visit for each of our patients.
- We also provide assistance in making appointments for our patients for various tests and specialist appointments.
- Clinic services include: preventive medicine, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses and same-day appointments.
- At Central Primary Care clinic, we are seeking a full time Family Physician for in- patient as well as out-patient, to join our group practice.
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and every provider uses the EMR.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- We strongly believe that our patients shouldn't have to wait several days or weeks for their appointments and are committed to offering same-day appointments for our patients.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Be part of a growing, yet busy, Internal Medicine/ Family Practice.
- We take great pride in coordinating care of our patients with our specialist colleagues and helping our patient understand their medical problem better.
- Central Primary Care is located on the Northwest side of Chicago in the Portage Park Neighborhood.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.