Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our guiding principal is to treat everybody the same way as I would want to be treated by my physician.
- Be part of a growing, yet busy, Internal Medicine/ Family Practice.
- We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, high quality medical care for the entire family through all stages of life.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- At Central Primary Care clinic, we are seeking a full time Family Physician for in- patient as well as out-patient, to join our group practice.
- We take great pride in coordinating care of our patients with our specialist colleagues and helping our patient understand their medical problem better.
- We are Primary Care Physicians who are committed to ensuring a smooth office visit for each of our patients.
- We strongly believe that our patients shouldn't have to wait several days or weeks for their appointments and are committed to offering same-day appointments for our patients.
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and every provider uses the EMR.
- Clinic services include: preventive medicine, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses and same-day appointments.
- We have been in practice since aff in local hospitals.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Central Primary Care is located on the Northwest side of Chicago in the Portage Park Neighborhood.
- We also provide assistance in making appointments for our patients for various tests and specialist appointments.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.