Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- For either path, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- As a family medicine phyiscian, the work you will do on the United States Army healthcare team is not only an essential service, but also life changing.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Peoria, IL.
- Incentive Pay: $25,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- There are invaluable opportunities like paid continuing education, humanitarian missions, leadership training and competitive benefit packages.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Sign-on Bonus: $275,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $43,000 incentive pay annually.
- If you choose the Army Reserve, you can work in your community and serve when needed.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- It is a career that makes a difference in our Soldiers lives and your own.
- You will use your specialized skills to solve unique challenges in clinical surroundings, in patient care, and more.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.