Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Incentive Pay: $25,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- As a family medicine phyiscian, the work you will do on the United States Army healthcare team is not only an essential service, but also life changing.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- If you choose the Army Reserve, you can work in your community and serve when needed.
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- You will use your specialized skills to solve unique challenges in clinical surroundings, in patient care, and more.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- There are invaluable opportunities like paid continuing education, humanitarian missions, leadership training and competitive benefit packages.
- It is a career that makes a difference in our Soldiers lives and your own.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Peoria, IL.
- Sign-on Bonus: $275,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $43,000 incentive pay annually.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- For either path, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.