Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sterling) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CGH is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 25,000 residents.
- There is RN and MA support.
- Our location is the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.
- We offer lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages.
- Typical office hours.
- And maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more.
- CGH Medical Center is a 99 bed community based hospital in Sterling, IL with an employed physician model.
- Sterling sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing.
- The practice can be either traditional or outpatient only.
- Public and private schooling options are available.
- There is very limited competition in our service area, and the array of activities in Sterling is unsurpassed for a town of its size.
- Offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes.
- We currently employ 68 physicians in 35 areas of medicine.
- In addition to our hospital and Main Clinic, CGH offers 12 additional satellite facilities in the surrounding service areas.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sterling, IL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.