Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision - Disability.
- Benefits: Education Loan Assistance.
- IL license.
- Schedule: Dates: Asap.
- MD/DO FM.
- Facility: A Full-Service Medical Clinic.
- Pay Rate: Salary Negotiable.
- Benefits: Relocation, CME, Generous Paid Tme off and Retirement.
- Census: Newborns - Adults.
- Assignment: Team Based Care.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
- Census: 20-24 pts per day.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Shift: M-F 9-5.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Dec 13.