Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Byron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic electronic medical record is used throughout our entire organization.
- Friendly, collegial, and stable environment.
- Robust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans and malpractice with tail coverage!
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing.
- Practice can be grown through your special interests, procedure options, and more.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Byron, IL.
- Outpatient Family Medicine practice seeing approximately 18-22 patients daily.
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement.
- Highly competitive compensation model, with guarantee period (based on Mgma).
- We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 750 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system in Byron, IL situated on the Rock River and just west of Chicago, IL!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.