Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Galena) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Medical Associates Clinic, located in 10 different communities in Northwest Illinois, Eastern Iowa, and Southwest Wisconsin, has over 170 providers and is the area's leading healthcare provider and multispecialty group practice.
- Over 1 million visitors a year come see the numerous boutiques, galleries, restaurants and stores.
- Great benefit package includes: excellent health insurance, flexible paid time off, and strong retirement plan.
- Medical Associates continually provides physician owners annual incomes above the national average, an Amga "Best Practice" for physician satisfaction and ranks in the top 5 percentile for employee engagement.
- Main Street features the same narrow, two miles of sidewalks and streets from the mid-1800s.
- Located in the northwestern corner of Illinois, Galena is known for its architecture, rich and unique history, ski and golf resorts, and quaint downtown area.
- Physicians benefit from owning a top-rated health insurance company (Medical Associates Health Plans) and joint ownership of an ambulatory surgery center.
- "Prettiest Town in Illinois," Travel.
- Market competitive pay package includes base pay, bonuses, and relocation assistance with shareholder eligibility after the first full calendar year.
- Over 85% of Galena's buildings are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Full spectrum family medicine (excluding OB) practice opportunity.
- Medical Associates Clinic in Galena, IL and Elizabeth, IL is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our team.
- And "Best Weekend Get-A-Way," Country Living Illinois Magazine.
- This opportunity does not qualify for the J-1 visa waiver.
- Galena has won numerous awards, most recently: "Most Beautiful Main Street in American," Architectural Digest.
- Opening due to upcoming retirement, ready-made patient panel.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Galena, IL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.