Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physicians take.
- 36 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year.
- Family Medicine practice with the collaborative OSF Multispecialty Group seeks a board-certified or board-eligible family medicine physician with quality medical training.
- The practice is open Monday thru Friday, as well as, Monday evenings.
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues.
- Signing bonus.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- Each physician works four days during the week.
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
- Loan repayment options.
- Tremont Medical Clinic is a family practice located in Tremont, Illinois, a town of around 3,000 located in central Illinois, provides a full spectrum of medical services including infant and child care, geriatric care, nursing home care, minor office surgical procedures, x-ray, laboratory and other diagnostic services.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Peoria, IL.
- Income potential of $250K+.
- Job Specifics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.