Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Six-figure bonus package plus paid relocation and exceptional benefits.
- Outpatient only position with flexible 4-day work week and 6 weeks of vacation for ultimate work-life balance.
- Exceptional public and private schools offer top academics and athletics, plus access to over 30 colleges and universities serving Greater St. Louis, including one of United States News & World Report's Top 20 Public Schools.
- Opportunity for inpatient or ED shift work, or to take on a Medical Director role leading select clinical interest programs including Wound Care.
- Options to join an established practice or lead an exciting new start-up in Southern Illinois, just minutes from downtown St. Louis.
- Exceptional benefits, robust 6+ week PTO package, and unmatched quality of life.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Dynamic, growing medical group seeking BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join one of three primary care practices serving the Greater St. Louis area.
- Family Medicine, Family Practice, FM, FP, Outpatient, OP, Physician, Job, Saint Louis, St. Louis, Illinois.
- 1 Best City for Young Families and Top 15 Safest Cities in the State.
- Minutes from Lambert St. Louis International Airport, world class dining, and endless cultural and entertainment attractions.
- Ranked the.
- Guaranteed base salary with bonus - proven earning potential above 75th percentile.
- If you're looking to enhance your career by joining the area's premier medical group, earning top compensation while maintaining exceptional work/life balance.
- Less than 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis, with quick, easy access to Chicago, Kansas City & Indianapolis.
- J1 and H1b candidates considered.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 7.