Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional public and private schools offer top academics and athletics, plus access to over 30 colleges and universities serving Greater St. Louis, including one of United States News & World Report's Top 20 Public Schools.
- Exceptional benefits, robust 6+ week PTO package, and unmatched quality of life.
- Guaranteed base salary with bonus - proven earning potential above 75th percentile.
- Outpatient only position with flexible 4-day work week and 6 weeks of vacation for ultimate work-life balance.
- J1 and H1b candidates considered.
- Opportunity for inpatient or ED shift work, or to take on a Medical Director role leading select clinical interest programs including Wound Care.
- Six-figure bonus package plus paid relocation and exceptional benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Minutes from Lambert St. Louis International Airport, world class dining, and endless cultural and entertainment attractions.
- Dynamic, growing medical group seeking BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join one of three primary care practices serving the Greater St. Louis area.
- Ranked the.
- If you're looking to enhance your career by joining the area's premier medical group, earning top compensation while maintaining exceptional work/life balance.
- Family Medicine, Family Practice, FM, FP, Outpatient, OP, Physician, Job, Saint Louis, St. Louis, Illinois.
- Options to join an established practice or lead an exciting new start-up in Southern Illinois, just minutes from downtown St. Louis.
- 1 Best City for Young Families and Top 15 Safest Cities in the State.
- Less than 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis, with quick, easy access to Chicago, Kansas City & Indianapolis.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago