Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (Northwest Illinois) is for an outpatient clinic.
- This employer is an easy drive to Chicago, Rockford and the Quad Cities, Illinois.
- Sign on and relocation up to $50,000.
- Elevate Healthcare Consultants.
- Current providers all earning over $300,000, one pushing $400,000 a year on wRVU's.
- Hospitalist and ER support in place.
- Matt Robbins MS.
- Top rated school systems both public and private schools.
- Post Guarantee period, no PTO - Work When YOU Want.
- 5 local golf courses, top 20 United States rated Disc golf course, and famous trails systems along the river where multiple annual races are held.
- 4-day work week.
- Location is the best of both worlds - Work/Life balance of a small town with easy weekend access to Chicago.
- 5 Days CME with $3,000 allowance that can be carried over year to year.
- Practice can be organized as either outpatient only or traditional - Doctor's preference.
- Please let me know if this position is of interest and if not, what are you looking for as I have jobs Nationwide?
- Ft fitness center, Kids Gym and they are currently finishing a new Functional Training Area as seen on American Ninja Warrior - Providers have discount memberships for all of these.
- Local 300-mile river offers great family entertainment- Fishing, boating, biking, and annual concerts.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision for provider and family.
- Diverse community built on a strong blend of industry, commercial and retail business.
- Primary service center for 12 counties, 3-week wait list for New Patients.
- Up to 100K in student loan assistance.
- You will have 3 exam rooms, a Medical Assistant and RN for clinic.
- Diverse real estate- Acreage, suburban/gated, and rental property available.
- Performing arts includes theater, and symphonies, and concert venues - For adults and children.
- Big Athletic community with gymnastics center, dance studio, indoor pool for both competitive and casual usage, indoor full-size track, indoor football field, 2 indoor soccer fields, 4 indoor tennis courts, indoor baseball field and batting cages, 8,000 sq.
- I represent a Primary Care position located in Northwest Illinois.
- Current providers are averaging 4,000+ patient encounters a year.
- Employed by 99 bed community hospital, clinic is connected to the hospital.
- 1 hour to the Quad Cities, 1 hour to Rockford, 1 hours to Chicago suburbs and 2 hours to Downtown Chicago.
- Guaranteed median salary for up to 2 years, come off this and go to wRVU's once exceed bonus point.
This perm job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on May 18.