Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Primary care for outpatient clinic.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Salem, IL.
- Diagnoses and treats injuries and illnesses and examines patients.
- We provide continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care for patients.
- Salem Township Hospital has had a rich history of providing quality health care to Salem and the surrounding area.
- Takes medical histories and prescribes medication.
- Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic tests.
- The hospital is situated in the northwest quadrant of Salem overlooking the waters of the Salem Reservoir.
- Salem Township Hospital is a complete health care facility providing a highly trained staff of doctors, nurses, and technicians utilizing state of the art equipment and technology in a quality facility.
- Clinic hours - Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM (some flexibility - Monday through Thursday).
- Nursing home rounds required one afternoon a month.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.