Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Flora) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clay County Hospital has been accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Clay County Hospital has 3 clinics that are staffed with 3 physicians, 5 FNPs, and 1 PA.
- Full benefits are offered including signing bonus, relocation assistance, and CME.
- J-1 visa sponsorship may be available.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Flora, IL.
- Our goal is to be the model among rural health-care delivery organizations as measured by our outstanding patient advocacy and loyalty, unsurpassed clinical quality, patient safety, and exceptional employee satisfaction.
- Clay County Hospital, located in Flora, Illinois, is committed to providing the highest standard of quality, patient-centered healthcare to our community.
- We are seeking a board eligible or board-certified outpatient Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Med/Ped).
- Hours are negotiable, but this is a full-time position.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday.
- Hospitalists are available to see your inpatients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.