Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Flora) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists are available to see your inpatients.
- J-1 visa sponsorship may be available.
- Clay County Hospital, located in Flora, Illinois, is committed to providing the highest standard of quality, patient-centered healthcare to our community.
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday.
- Our goal is to be the model among rural health-care delivery organizations as measured by our outstanding patient advocacy and loyalty, unsurpassed clinical quality, patient safety, and exceptional employee satisfaction.
- Clay County Hospital has been accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Full benefits are offered including signing bonus, relocation assistance, and CME.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Flora, IL.
- Clay County Hospital has 3 clinics that are staffed with 3 physicians, 5 FNPs, and 1 PA.
- Hours are negotiable, but this is a full-time position.
- We are seeking a board eligible or board-certified outpatient Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Med/Ped).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.