Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mt. Carmel) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is only 20 miles north of Interstate 64 which is the corridor from St. Louis, MO to Louisville, KY.
- It is a Critical Access Hospital with a 25-bed capacity.
- It is a very peaceful place to live.
- It is also recognized in Becker's Top 66 Critical Access Hospitals.
- Carmel offers educational opportunities with a choice of public or private grade school, a high school, and Wabash Valley Junior College.
- No OB is required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mt.
- A regional airport with connecting flights to many international airports including Atlanta, Detroit, and Chicago is also located in Evansville.
- Carmel, IL.
- Benefits also include 4 weeks paid vacation and CME time off, sign on bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Sponsorship for J1 and H1-B visas is available.
- Carmel, IL.
- Wabash General Hospital is a not-for-profit district hospital located in Mt.
- The total service population is 50,000 and the population of Mt.
- Carmel is 8,000.
- The position of Family Practice Physician includes generous compensation, four weeks paid vacation and CME time off, competitive benefits package and potential for student loan repayment.
- It is 45 minutes away from a vastly growing community, Evansville, IN.
- Evansville offers the University of Evansville and the University of Southern Indiana.
- The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.