Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · November 17, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 750 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Practice can be grown through your special interests, procedure options, and more.
- Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system in Rockford, IL at the Perrvyille Clinic.
- Highly competitive compensation model, with guarantee period.
- Roboust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans and malpractice with tail coverage.
- Friendly, collegial, and stable environment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Epic electronic medical record is used throughout our entire organization.
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing.
- We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable.
- Outpatient Family Medicine practice seeing approximately 18-22 patients daily.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago