Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice can be grown through your special interests, procedure options, and more.
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable.
- Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system in Rockford, IL at the Perrvyille Clinic.
- Roboust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans and malpractice with tail coverage.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 750 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Outpatient Family Medicine practice seeing approximately 18-22 patients daily.
- Friendly, collegial, and stable environment.
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing.
- Epic electronic medical record is used throughout our entire organization.
- We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Highly competitive compensation model, with guarantee period.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.