Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Rockford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Friendly, collegial, and stable environment.
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable.
- Epic electronic medical record is used throughout our entire organization.
- Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising 7 hospitals, more than 750 employed physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 55 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Admitting hospital is Mercyhealth Hospital - Rockton Ave.
- We provide over 125 specialty and sub-specialty services, including adult and pediatric critical care, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Roboust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans and malpractice with tail coverage.
- Within the same campus.
- Highly competitive compensation model, with guarantee period.
- Mercyhealth is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system in Rockford, IL at our Main Hospital Campus - Rockton Avenue.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rockford, IL.
- Outpatient Family Medicine practice seeing approximately 18-22 patients daily.
- Relocation assistance, CME allowance, and paid licensing.
- Practice can be grown through your special interests, procedure options, and more.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.