Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Established patient panel for seamless ramp-up period seeing 20-25 patients per day.
- Additional full time Physician Assistant and multiple part-time advanced practitioners within the practice.
- The Chicago area offers outstanding public, private and parochial schools, plus top-ranking post-graduate institutions.
- Relocation stipend.
- Occurrence-based malpractice.
- Epic EMR.
- Illinois is ranked as one of the "Top 5 States in the Country to Make a Living".
- 21 PTO days, 5 CME days and $5K stipend for any IRS-qualified business expense.
- Exciting opportunity to work near Chicago in an established Family Medicine practice, taking over for a physician who has recently relocated.
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Outpatient only position.
- Home to six professional sporting teams including MLB, NHL, MLS, NBA, and NFL world-class dining and entertainment and some of the nation's best-known tourist attractions.
- The clinic is located one hour from downtown Chicago, Illinois.
- Competitive two-year salary guarantee.
- 80 miles of shoreline on nearby Lake Michigan offers boating, beaches and more.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.