Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 80 miles of shoreline on nearby Lake Michigan offers boating, beaches and more.
- Relocation stipend.
- Home to six professional sporting teams including MLB, NHL, MLS, NBA, and NFL world-class dining and entertainment and some of the nation's best-known tourist attractions.
- Additional full time Physician Assistant and multiple part-time advanced practitioners within the practice.
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Epic EMR.
- Outpatient only position.
- Occurrence-based malpractice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Exciting opportunity to work near Chicago in an established Family Medicine practice, taking over for a physician who has recently relocated.
- Illinois is ranked as one of the "Top 5 States in the Country to Make a Living".
- Competitive two-year salary guarantee.
- Established patient panel for seamless ramp-up period seeing 20-25 patients per day.
- 21 PTO days, 5 CME days and $5K stipend for any IRS-qualified business expense.
- The clinic is located one hour from downtown Chicago, Illinois.
- The Chicago area offers outstanding public, private and parochial schools, plus top-ranking post-graduate institutions.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.