Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 21 PTO days, 5 CME days and $5K stipend for any IRS-qualified business expense.
- Established patient panel for seamless ramp-up period seeing 20-25 patients per day.
- Illinois is ranked as one of the "Top 5 States in the Country to Make a Living".
- The clinic is located one hour from downtown Chicago, Illinois.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Home to six professional sporting teams including MLB, NHL, MLS, NBA, and NFL world-class dining and entertainment and some of the nation's best-known tourist attractions.
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Occurrence-based malpractice.
- 80 miles of shoreline on nearby Lake Michigan offers boating, beaches and more.
- Epic EMR.
- Exciting opportunity to work near Chicago in an established Family Medicine practice, taking over for a physician who has recently relocated.
- Competitive two-year salary guarantee.
- Relocation stipend.
- Additional full time Physician Assistant and multiple part-time advanced practitioners within the practice.
- The Chicago area offers outstanding public, private and parochial schools, plus top-ranking post-graduate institutions.
- Outpatient only position.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago