Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · March 25, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Horizon Health, located in Paris, IL, provides a rich tradition of high-quality healthcare to our community of friends, family and neighbors.
- There is no OB required for this opportunity.
- We offer exceptional healthcare while delivering a safe, patient-oriented environment for our community.
- The physician's office is located within the clinic.
- Additional employed providers include 5 Family Practice Physicians, 2 Family Practice Nurse Practitioners, 1 Podiatrist, 2 General Surgeons, 1 Orthopedic Surgeon, 1 Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner, 1 Endocrinologist, and 1 Urogynecologist.
- The organization has 2 additional off-site rural health clinics and a convenient care clinic.
- Our services include inpatient and outpatient care, emergency medicine and community services.
- The organization provides generous benefits including health, dental, vision, savings/retirement plan, 6 weeks' vacation/CME, CME allowance, student loan reimbursement, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and temporary housing.
- Horizon Health is willing to generously compensate the right physician.
- The hospital has an optional hospitalist service, which is available to take care of your inpatients.
- When it comes to services, amenities and preparation, the medical staff at Horizon Health provides it all.
- Horizon Health has an opportunity for a Family Practice physician to join the Horizon Family Medical Center (FMC).
- Additionally, 25 visiting specialists (physicians) see patients in the clinic each month.
- The EHR is Athenahealth.
- Office hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, with a half day off.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Paris, IL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.