Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · November 17, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is no OB required for this opportunity.
- The organization provides generous benefits including health, dental, vision, savings/retirement plan, 6 weeks' vacation/CME, CME allowance, student loan reimbursement, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and temporary housing.
- Our services include inpatient and outpatient care, emergency medicine and community services.
- Horizon Health, located in Paris, IL, provides a rich tradition of high-quality healthcare to our community of friends, family and neighbors.
- We offer exceptional healthcare while delivering a safe, patient-oriented environment for our community.
- The physician's office is located within the clinic.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Paris, IL.
- The EHR is Athenahealth.
- Additional employed providers include 5 Family Practice Physicians, 2 Family Practice Nurse Practitioners, 1 Podiatrist, 2 General Surgeons, 1 Orthopedic Surgeon, 1 Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner, 1 Endocrinologist, and 1 Urogynecologist.
- Horizon Health is willing to generously compensate the right physician.
- Office hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, with a half day off.
- The hospital has an optional hospitalist service, which is available to take care of your inpatients.
- The organization has 2 additional off-site rural health clinics and a convenient care clinic.
- When it comes to services, amenities and preparation, the medical staff at Horizon Health provides it all.
- Additionally, 25 visiting specialists (physicians) see patients in the clinic each month.
- Horizon Health has an opportunity for a Family Practice physician to join the Horizon Family Medical Center (FMC).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.