Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital has an optional hospitalist service, which is available to take care of your inpatients.
- Horizon Health, located in Paris, IL, provides a rich tradition of high-quality healthcare to our community of friends, family and neighbors.
- Additionally, 25 visiting specialists (physicians) see patients in the clinic each month.
- The physician's office is located within the clinic.
- Horizon Health is willing to generously compensate the right physician.
- When it comes to services, amenities and preparation, the medical staff at Horizon Health provides it all.
- We offer exceptional healthcare while delivering a safe, patient-oriented environment for our community.
- Office hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, with a half day off.
- Horizon Health has an opportunity for a Family Practice physician to join the Horizon Family Medical Center (FMC).
- There is no OB required for this opportunity.
- The organization has 2 additional off-site rural health clinics and a convenient care clinic.
- The organization provides generous benefits including health, dental, vision, savings/retirement plan, 6 weeks' vacation/CME, CME allowance, student loan reimbursement, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and temporary housing.
- The EHR is Athenahealth.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Paris, IL.
- Additional employed providers include 5 Family Practice Physicians, 2 Family Practice Nurse Practitioners, 1 Podiatrist, 2 General Surgeons, 1 Orthopedic Surgeon, 1 Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner, 1 Endocrinologist, and 1 Urogynecologist.
- Our services include inpatient and outpatient care, emergency medicine and community services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.