Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chicago) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Our Physicians gain a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction during their practice due to the unique way they interact with patients.
- Valid license with the Federal DEA or eligible to obtain a license prior to starting employment.
- Medicare's Independence at Home Demonstration Project has shown house.
- Valid Illinois Controlled Substance License or the ability to obtain a license prior to starting employment.
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited medical college or university.
- We are looking for Physicians with the following.
- We work with geriatric populations to manage their chronic conditions with a multi-disciplinary, home-based, team approach.
- Licensed as a Physician in the state of Illinois.
- The practice is willing to sponsor visas for qualified candidates (J1, H1B, Permanent Residency).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- The Physicians at MD at Home provide primary care services to patients who have been confined to their home due to age or disease.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.