Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Chicago) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- The Physicians at MD at Home provide primary care services to patients who have been confined to their home due to age or disease.
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited medical college or university.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicago, IL.
- Medicare's Independence at Home Demonstration Project has shown house.
- Valid license with the Federal DEA or eligible to obtain a license prior to starting employment.
- Valid Illinois Controlled Substance License or the ability to obtain a license prior to starting employment.
- We work with geriatric populations to manage their chronic conditions with a multi-disciplinary, home-based, team approach.
- We are looking for Physicians with the following.
- Our Physicians gain a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction during their practice due to the unique way they interact with patients.
- The practice is willing to sponsor visas for qualified candidates (J1, H1B, Permanent Residency).
- Licensed as a Physician in the state of Illinois.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago