Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sycamore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (Nmrmg) is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for the Northern Illinois University Student Health Services Center.
- Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is a local network of more than 400+ primary care and specialty physicians located in the Chicago Western suburbs, part of the Northwestern Memorial Healthcare system.
- Flexible work schedule Monday - Friday, no.
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group.
- Responsibilities include providing clinic medical care, oversight of the student health program, promoting student services and health education.
- The RMG clinic is located in DeKalb, IL on the Northwestern Illinois University campus.
- Student patient population ~ general family medicine, women's health, physicals.
- RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
- Through seven hospitals and more than 100 outpatient sites of care, our health system is a trusted source for quality healthcare close to where our patients live and work.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sycamore, IL.
- Northwestern Medicine is a shared vision that joins our health system with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine to transform healthcare and make a positive impact on people's lives through clinical innovation, educational excellence and breakthrough research.
- Full service lab, radiology, pharmacy and support staff.
- Northwestern Medicine is an integrated academic health system serving the greater Chicago area and beyond.
- Medical Director -Northern Illinois University Health Services Opportunity.
- We provide access to state-of-the-art diagnostics, world-class physicians, treatment that is informed by the latest research from the Feinberg School, and a workforce dedicated to exceptional service and a mission of Patients First.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago