Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Scott AFB) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Works continually to assure deliverance of quality clinical care in a safe, efficient, competent, and effective manner.
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight.
- Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- May become the primary care manager for a panel of patients.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Scott AFB, IL.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- Performs surgical procedures commensurate with surgical competency.
- Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that such attendance and participation is relative to his/her assigned cases and/or performance of services as determined by the supervisor.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- Prepare records and reports as required in support of services rendered in accordance with established procedures.
- Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- Provides prenatal care to pregnant women, delivers babies, and provides postnatal care to mothers and infants.
- Will maintain a program of comprehensive health for the family unit, to include preventive medicine, behavioral sciences, and community health.
- The facility will accept any state MD or DO license and the 1099 contract position comes with free malpractice/liability via the Federal Tort.
- Cape Fox and Concentric Methods LLC is seeking Family Medicine Physicians for an exciting and rewarding full time position providing Primary Out Pt Care to our deserving Air Force and their family members in a state of the art clinic setting.
- Shall provide outpatient health care to qualifying beneficiaries as scheduled by the government.
- Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241.
- Current board certification by the American Board of Family Medicine (Abfm) or the American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine (Aobfm).
- Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.
- The Family Practice Physician will provide preventative care and acute care as well as referrals to specialists as needed.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
- The hours are M-F normal business with no weekends, holidays or.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient's well-being.
- Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency with 2 years or more experience.
- Current, active license to practice medicine in any of the 50 United States States.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.