Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gurnee) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- This is a long-term position with the goal of transitioning to partnership/ownership.
- Patient appointment hours are M-F 7am - 7pm, Sat.
- Clinical hours every other Saturday.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gurnee, IL.
- Schedule alternates weekday mornings and evenings.
- Buy in opportunity.
- Benefits include health and dental insurance, malpractice insurance, 401K and profit sharing, educational allowance, license and professional dues allowance, 3 weeks' vacation and 1 week of CME.
- Competitive salary and quality/productivity bonus.
- Provida Family Medicine is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our busy, established practice located in Gurnee, Illinois.
- No hospital rounds, no OB.
- Entrepreneurial and eager to participate in strategic initiatives.
- 8am-2pm, Sundays closed.
- New graduates as well as experienced physicians are encouraged.
- Hospital privileges required for insurance credentialing only.
- Spanish speaking or willing to learn is a factor in our selection process.
- Supervise Mid-Level providers.
- Full Time Position, 40 hours per week, 30 patient hours.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.