Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gurnee) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Competitive salary and quality/productivity bonus.
- Patient appointment hours are M-F 7am - 7pm, Sat.
- New graduates as well as experienced physicians are encouraged.
- Schedule alternates weekday mornings and evenings.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gurnee, IL.
- 8am-2pm, Sundays closed.
- Buy in opportunity.
- No hospital rounds, no OB.
- Supervise Mid-Level providers.
- Provida Family Medicine is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our busy, established practice located in Gurnee, Illinois.
- Hospital privileges required for insurance credentialing only.
- Entrepreneurial and eager to participate in strategic initiatives.
- Full Time Position, 40 hours per week, 30 patient hours.
- Benefits include health and dental insurance, malpractice insurance, 401K and profit sharing, educational allowance, license and professional dues allowance, 3 weeks' vacation and 1 week of CME.
- This is a long-term position with the goal of transitioning to partnership/ownership.
- Clinical hours every other Saturday.
- Spanish speaking or willing to learn is a factor in our selection process.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.