Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gurnee) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- This is a long-term position with the goal of transitioning to partnership/ownership.
- Schedule alternates weekday mornings and evenings.
- Competitive salary and quality/productivity bonus.
- Buy in opportunity.
- Spanish speaking or willing to learn is a factor in our selection process.
- Provida Family Medicine is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our busy, established practice located in Gurnee, Illinois.
- New graduates as well as experienced physicians are encouraged.
- Entrepreneurial and eager to participate in strategic initiatives.
- Hospital privileges required for insurance credentialing only.
- Full Time Position, 40 hours per week, 30 patient hours.
- No hospital rounds, no OB.
- Clinical hours every other Saturday.
- Benefits include health and dental insurance, malpractice insurance, 401K and profit sharing, educational allowance, license and professional dues allowance, 3 weeks' vacation and 1 week of CME.
- Patient appointment hours are M-F 7am - 7pm, Sat.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gurnee, IL.
- Supervise Mid-Level providers.
- 8am-2pm, Sundays closed.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago