Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Gurnee) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Benefits include health and dental insurance, malpractice insurance, 401K and profit sharing, educational allowance, license and professional dues allowance, 3 weeks' vacation and 1 week of CME.
- Entrepreneurial and eager to participate in strategic initiatives.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gurnee, IL.
- Clinical hours every other Saturday.
- Provida Family Medicine is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our busy, established practice located in Gurnee, Illinois.
- Spanish speaking or willing to learn is a factor in our selection process.
- Competitive salary and quality/productivity bonus.
- Full Time Position, 40 hours per week, 30 patient hours.
- Supervise Mid-Level providers.
- Patient appointment hours are M-F 7am - 7pm, Sat.
- No hospital rounds, no OB.
- This is a long-term position with the goal of transitioning to partnership/ownership.
- 8am-2pm, Sundays closed.
- Schedule alternates weekday mornings and evenings.
- Buy in opportunity.
- Hospital privileges required for insurance credentialing only.
- New graduates as well as experienced physicians are encouraged.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.