Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
- There is an opportunity to teach with University of Illinois College of Medicine.
- No Saturday's.
- Highly affordable and undeniably family friendly, the cities metro area makes up a population of over 350,000 residents and is largest city in Illinois besides Chicago.
- Residents and visitors alike are drawn to the quality of its museums, theaters and other attractions, which provide ample opportunities for leisure and education.
- Outpatient Setting: 35 clinic hours a week and.
- Compensation: Highly competitive 2 year salary guarantee.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided as well as must see, fully comprehensive benefits package.
- This bustling city truly possesses the best of big city amenities and small town living.
- Opportunity: Employed opportunities for 3 Family Practitioners to join a growing, state of the art facility with over 25 multi-disciplinary providers.
- Two practice settings to pick from.
- Epic software is used as the EMR.
- Location: Rockford, Illinois, barely over an hour to either Chicago, Milwaukee or Madison!
- There is only 1 Saturday a month required.
- Traditional Setting: 28 clinic hours with inpatient responsibilities and.
- Outpatient only or Traditional Practice Model.
- Providers have an average of 40 minutes for new patient slots and around 20 minutes for checkups.
- RVU bonuses and quality bonus incentives offered.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago