Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Monday - Friday opportunity with flexible scheduling.
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Practice supported by two experienced APPs.
- 500+ physicians and 294 advanced practice providers, comprising 80 specialties/subspecialties, and a service area of 1 million residents.
- Vibrant business community providing the backdrop for a variety of industries.
- Carle Physician Group is seeking additional BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join our practice in Mattoon.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mattoon, IL.
- Qualifies for Rimsap/Idph loan obligation.
- Located about 200 miles south of Chicago and Louis.
- Locally owned and physician led.
- Not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital.
- Fox Ridge State Park is only a short 8 miles south of Charleston, known for its steep, thickly wooded ridges, broad, lush valleys and miles of rugged, scenic hiking trails and covers 2,064 acres.
- 100% outpatient.
- Lake Land College in Mattoon is one of the top community colleges in the country and Eastern Illinois University in Charleston is home to more than 10,000 students.
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine.
- Opportunity to teach Family Medicine residents and medical students.
- A quality focused and nationally ranked 413-bed regional hospital that is a designated Primary Stroke Center, Level I Trauma Center, and offers Level III Perinatal services.
- Patient Center Medical Home Model.
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation's first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.