Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manage only 12-15 patients per day.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- BE/BC in family medicine.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Competitive base salary plus outcomes bonus.
- Our client is seeking Family Medicine Physicians for a clinic in Freeport, Illinois.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- Are you tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of revolutionizing healthcare delivery?
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.