Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our client is seeking Family Medicine Physicians for a clinic in Freeport, Illinois.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Are you tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of revolutionizing healthcare delivery?
- Competitive base salary plus outcomes bonus.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Manage only 12-15 patients per day.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- BE/BC in family medicine.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago