Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Manage only 12-15 patients per day.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Competitive base salary plus outcomes bonus.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- BE/BC in family medicine.
- Are you tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of revolutionizing healthcare delivery?
- Our client is seeking Family Medicine Physicians for a clinic in Freeport, Illinois.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.