Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Friday · October 19, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Peru) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scenic boat tours in which to relax.
- Paid Time Off - 26 Personal Time Off days, 13 sick days, 10 Federal holidays and 5 CME days.
- United States Citizen (non-citizens may be considered if no eligible United States citizens apply).
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Come for the Beauty, Stay for the Adventure.
- Working for the Department of Veterans has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- Rivers to raft, boat, or fish.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Peru, IL.
- Welcome to Peru, IL.
- Federal retirement plan.
- Towering river bluffs to picnic by.
- To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- Seasonal waterfalls to gaze upon.
- Insurance - Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Term Life insurance and long-term care insurance.
- Full unrestricted license to practice in any United States state.
- The LaSalle Community Based Outpatient Clinic has an opportunity for a Primary Care Provider.
- After your close encounter with nature, shop in charming shops and downtown districts, eat favorite local dishes, step back in time at one of the many museums and mansions.
- 3,s to explore.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago