Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Peru) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Insurance - Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Term Life insurance and long-term care insurance.
- The LaSalle Community Based Outpatient Clinic has an opportunity for a Primary Care Provider.
- Welcome to Peru, IL.
- After your close encounter with nature, shop in charming shops and downtown districts, eat favorite local dishes, step back in time at one of the many museums and mansions.
- Paid Time Off - 26 Personal Time Off days, 13 sick days, 10 Federal holidays and 5 CME days.
- United States Citizen (non-citizens may be considered if no eligible United States citizens apply).
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Scenic boat tours in which to relax.
- To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- Towering river bluffs to picnic by.
- Come for the Beauty, Stay for the Adventure.
- Federal retirement plan.
- Full unrestricted license to practice in any United States state.
- Working for the Department of Veterans has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- 3,s to explore.
- Rivers to raft, boat, or fish.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Peru, IL.
- Seasonal waterfalls to gaze upon.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.