Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Peru) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Peru, IL.
- The LaSalle Community Based Outpatient Clinic has an opportunity for a Primary Care Provider.
- Come for the Beauty, Stay for the Adventure.
- Seasonal waterfalls to gaze upon.
- Towering river bluffs to picnic by.
- To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- Paid Time Off - 26 Personal Time Off days, 13 sick days, 10 Federal holidays and 5 CME days.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Rivers to raft, boat, or fish.
- Welcome to Peru, IL.
- Full unrestricted license to practice in any United States state.
- 3,s to explore.
- Federal retirement plan.
- Scenic boat tours in which to relax.
- After your close encounter with nature, shop in charming shops and downtown districts, eat favorite local dishes, step back in time at one of the many museums and mansions.
- Working for the Department of Veterans has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- Insurance - Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Term Life insurance and long-term care insurance.
- United States Citizen (non-citizens may be considered if no eligible United States citizens apply).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.