Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bourbonnais) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Kankakee Community Based Outpatient Clinic has an opportunity for a Primary Care Provider.
- Welcome to Kankakee County.
- Working for the Department of Veterans has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- Insurance - Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Term Life insurance and long-term care insurance.
- In Kankakee County, you'll find anything from cozy hotels, bed & breakfasts and fantastic restaurants to extraordinary golf courses, unique shopping, one-of-a-kind festivals, and exhilarating outdoor adventures.
- Paid Time Off - 26 Personal Time Off days, 13 sick days, 10 Federal holidays and 5 CME days.
- Federal retirement plan.
- United States Citizen (non-citizens may be considered if no eligible United States citizens apply).
- Full unrestricted license to practice in any United States state.
- Welcome to Kankakee County where we offer a rich historic heritage, the Kankakee River State Park, and the home of the Chicago Bears Summer Training Camp.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bourbonnais, IL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.