Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bourbonnais) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Insurance - Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Term Life insurance and long-term care insurance.
- Welcome to Kankakee County where we offer a rich historic heritage, the Kankakee River State Park, and the home of the Chicago Bears Summer Training Camp.
- To fulfill President Lincoln's promise - "To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan" - by serving and honoring the men and women who are America's Veterans.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- In Kankakee County, you'll find anything from cozy hotels, bed & breakfasts and fantastic restaurants to extraordinary golf courses, unique shopping, one-of-a-kind festivals, and exhilarating outdoor adventures.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bourbonnais, IL.
- Welcome to Kankakee County.
- Full unrestricted license to practice in any United States state.
- Paid Time Off - 26 Personal Time Off days, 13 sick days, 10 Federal holidays and 5 CME days.
- United States Citizen (non-citizens may be considered if no eligible United States citizens apply).
- The Kankakee Community Based Outpatient Clinic has an opportunity for a Primary Care Provider.
- Working for the Department of Veterans has a lot to offer, including the unmatched satisfaction you'll get from caring for those who have served our country.
- Federal retirement plan.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.