Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · August 22, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This city offers savory dining, unique architecture, the coolest attractions, extreme shopping, a great variety of family fun and waterparks and hundreds of other options to make for a highly desirable area to live and work!
- Compensation: Excellent salary, benefits and student loan repayment!
- The 2nd largest city in Illinois and technically considered a suburb of Chicago.
- Hospital privileges welcome, if desired!
- Location: Located less than 35 minutes to downtown Chicago!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Provides an umbrella of services from prenatal care and well-baby checks to general medicine, dentistry, immunizations and free health screenings to home-health care, house calls, and hospice.
- Will see approximately 3 patients an hour.
- Opportunity: Seeking an FP for an Outpatient opportunity.
- Offer a flexible schedule to give the provider the schedule they desire!
- Schedules are done in 4, 8 and 12 hour blocks.
- Facility: An Fqhc that is family centered and is a not-for-profit health care provider and advocate for quality healthcare that is available to everyone.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago