Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · August 22, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- They have 3 new clinics which they're recruiting for.
- Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
- Complete benefit package offered.
- Highly affordable and undeniably family friendly, the cities metro area makes up a population of over 350,000 residents and is largest city in Illinois besides Chicago.
- Join a team of 3 other Physicians and 2 seasoned midlevels.
- Compensation: Employed opportunity with full benefits.
- EMR is Epic.
- PTO/CME of 4 weeks.
- Residents and visitors alike are drawn to the quality of its museums, theaters and other attractions, which provide ample opportunities for leisure and education.
- There are Academic affiliations with University of Illinois College of Medicine in place.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- The largest of these will be a "state-of-the-art" design with 100 patient rooms/25 providers, with FM, OB/GYN, IM, Endo.
- Pay rate is hourly $130 (M-F 8-5pm) and afterhours and weekends are paid at premium $150.
- This bustling city truly possesses the best of big city amenities and small town living.
- Location: Barely over an hour to either Chicago, Milwaukee or Madison!
- Opportunity: Employed Urgent Care opening seeking a Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine candidate.
- Lab and Xray on site.
- Very flexible schedule with 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts.
- Facility: Physician-led Health System and Medical Group of over 150+ employed physicians is a market leader in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
- Hours are Mon - Fri 8-8 and Weekends 8-6.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago