Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · August 22, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- No Saturday's.
- There is an opportunity to teach with University of Illinois College of Medicine.
- Providers have an average of 40 minutes for new patient slots and around 20 minutes for checkups.
- Residents and visitors alike are drawn to the quality of its museums, theaters and other attractions, which provide ample opportunities for leisure and education.
- Our second clinic will be a 60 room/16 provider facility with FM, OB/GYN, PED.
- The largest of these will be a "state-of-the-art" design with 100 patient rooms/25 providers, with FM, OB/GYN, IM, Endo.
- RVU bonuses and quality bonus incentives offered.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided as well as must see, fully comprehensive benefits package.
- Highly affordable and undeniably family friendly, the cities metro area makes up a population of over 350,000 residents and is largest city in Illinois besides Chicago.
- There is only 1 Saturday a month required.
- Outpatient only or Traditional Practice Model.
- They have 3 new clinics which they're recruiting for.
- Location: Rockford, Illinois, barely over an hour to either Chicago, Milwaukee or Madison!
- Traditional Setting: 28 clinic hours with inpatient responsibilities and.
- Compensation: Highly competitive 2 year salary guarantee.
- Our 3rd clinic will be a smaller one and will house FM, OB, lab & imaging.
- This bustling city truly possesses the best of big city amenities and small town living.
- There are Academic affiliations with University of Illinois College of Medicine in place.
- Excellent private, parochial, and public school options including the Renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5% nationally.
- Epic software is used as the EMR.
- Facility: Physician-led Health System and Medical Group of over 150+ employed physicians is a market leader in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
- Two practice settings to pick from.
- Opportunity: Employed opportunities for 3 Family Practitioners to join a growing, state of the art facility with over 25 multi-disciplinary providers.
- Outpatient Setting: 35 clinic hours a week and.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago