Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Peoria, IL.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer.
- Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a clinic opportunity in Peoria, IL.
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Manage only 12-15 patients per day.
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.