Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · April 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Peoria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have a strong focus on wellness and health promotion and would like a chance to have a meaningful impact on the lives of people and shape the future of healthcare this is the position is perfect for you.
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus.
- Manage only 12-15 patients per day.
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being.
- Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a clinic opportunity in Peoria, IL.
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME & retirement.
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention.
- Few administrative hassles - no billing or coding.
- Serves as a role model for the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
- The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management and promote health & wellness principles to the employees of a respected employer.
- Predictable workweek with limited.
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches.
- This "patient-centered" practice opportunity is at the cutting edge of health and behavior change and offers a lifestyle few in the medical community get to enjoy.
- You will have the time, the tools and the support to improve patient health without the reimbursement constraints associated with a traditional medical practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Peoria, IL.
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.