Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · July 16, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Emergency room coverage 24/7.
- No Obstetrics.
- Minimal inpatient work.
- A quality educational system, as well as the number of multiple youth activities and athletic organizations, make this a great place to raise your family!
- 220k compensation, $25k sign on, and full benefit package.
- A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.
- Easy access to Carbondale, Illinois or St. Louis, Missouri.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Join our team of 3 highly-regarded physicians.
- The park hosts numerous dog trials and is situated near the edge of the vast Shawnee National Forest.
- At Strelcheck & Associates, we value your privacy.
- The new physician can expect to have a vibrant practice as there is a well-defined need for family medicine.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- Illinois' largest state park comprised of nearly 20,ed hills, lakes, and ponds.
- Big cities may be the choice for some physicians, but recent studies have shown that more and more family medicine physicians prefer smaller locations that offer desirable practice settings and wonderful family opportunities.
- See 15 -20 patients per day.
- This beautiful hospital and clinic have served the community since 1955.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.