Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Big cities may be the choice for some physicians, but recent studies have shown that more and more family medicine physicians prefer smaller locations that offer desirable practice settings and wonderful family opportunities.
- Easy access to Carbondale, Illinois or St. Louis, Missouri.
- At Strelcheck & Associates, we value your privacy.
- Illinois' largest state park comprised of nearly 20,ed hills, lakes, and ponds.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- See 15 -20 patients per day.
- The new physician can expect to have a vibrant practice as there is a well-defined need for family medicine.
- The park hosts numerous dog trials and is situated near the edge of the vast Shawnee National Forest.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Emergency room coverage 24/7.
- A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.
- A quality educational system, as well as the number of multiple youth activities and athletic organizations, make this a great place to raise your family!
- No Obstetrics.
- Join our team of 3 highly-regarded physicians.
- Minimal inpatient work.
- This beautiful hospital and clinic have served the community since 1955.
- 220k compensation, $25k sign on, and full benefit package.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago