Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Big cities may be the choice for some physicians, but recent studies have shown that more and more family medicine physicians prefer smaller locations that offer desirable practice settings and wonderful family opportunities.
- A quality educational system, as well as the number of multiple youth activities and athletic organizations, make this a great place to raise your family!
- At Strelcheck & Associates, we value your privacy.
- Teaching opportunities are available.
- Minimal inpatient work.
- See 15 -20 patients per day.
- Emergency room coverage 24/7.
- This beautiful hospital and clinic have served the community since 1955.
- The new physician can expect to have a vibrant practice as there is a well-defined need for family medicine.
- Illinois' largest state park comprised of nearly 20,ed hills, lakes, and ponds.
- Join our team of 3 highly-regarded physicians.
- 220k compensation, $25k sign on, and full benefit package.
- The park hosts numerous dog trials and is situated near the edge of the vast Shawnee National Forest.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Illinois.
- Easy access to Carbondale, Illinois or St. Louis, Missouri.
- No Obstetrics.
- A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.