Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sheldon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vista's Permanent Placement Division is representing a hospital-employed opportunity located in rural Illinois, 1 hours from Chicago.
- The culture is one of positive attitude, where they all work closely together and have trusting relationships!
- Work 4 days in clinic seeing on average 25 patients/day.
- 1 hours to Chicago and 2 hours to Indianapolis!
- Extremely lucrative starting salary of $250K-300K commensurate upon skill set and experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sheldon, IL.
- We are currently seeking a BE/BC Primary Care Physician.
- Services area population of 50,000.
- Advanced Practitioner support.
- Option to practice 100% outpatient or a mix of inpatient.
- Full and comprehensive benefits package offered including vacation, 401(k), health insurance, malpractice, loan repayment and more!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago